Injection molding is widely used in the medical industry. Medical grade plastic injection moulding is used in medical equipment, components, laboratories and facilities. One of the main advantages of the injection molding process is its ability to meet the stringent specifications and regulatory requirements of the medical industry.
We produce high quality custom plastic parts for your medical uses:
1. Part-critical dimensions are checked frequently to track and maintain our CPK values.
2. Training records are maintained for each of our operators.
3. First and last retains are kept for each run.
4. New plastic injection moulding tools are subject to a rigorous processing window study. Once process parameters have been established, they’re programed into the machine controller so the same process can be used every time. This decoupled injenction molding approach also allows us to switch machines but use the same parameters within cavities.
5. Full first article inspection reports are generated on each new injection mold using our state of the art clean room equipment.
Details of our medical plastic injection mold service: