Description of CNC machining :
The minimum tolerance we can do is 0.0005mm.
||Aluminum 6061/6063,Titanium, Stainless steel, POM, Brass etc.
||Anodizing, Chrome plating, Ni/Cr/Zinc plating, Chemical film etc.
||100% inspection before shipment.
||1) PP bag, Standard packages,
2) Pallet or container,
3) As per customized specifications.
||1) 0-100kg: air freight priority,
2) >100kg: sea freight priority,
3) As per customized specifications.
We have precision 4/5 axis CNC machines in housing and we are well placed to meet your requirements for fast delivery and measuring equipments such as CMM to ensure the quality of each part.
Precision cnc machining services advantages:
1) Reduce the number of machine tools and floor space, and facilitate management. For multi-process parts, only one machine tool can complete all processing, and can reduce the inventory of semi-finished products.
2) Since the workpiece can be clamped once, it can effectively avoid the positioning error caused by multiple installations of the workpiece, and the machine quality can be used to ensure the processing quality.
3) Since the parts can be processed in multiple processes on one machine, the process is concentrated, so the number of special fixtures is greatly reduced, the auxiliary time is reduced, the production preparation time is further shortened, and the productivity is improved.
Foshan Mogel Hardware & Plastic Co., Ltd. was founded initially as a Plastic injection molding and tooling fabrication plant from 2006, afterwards growing quickly and set up Mogel Industry Limited in HK, we have several divisions,focusing on turnkey solutions inclusive of the CNC machining, Punching, Stamping and assembly , Based on our extensive experience and deep understanding of mechanical and plastic components manufacturing,and now become a growing innovative mechanical , plastic components engineering design and manufacturing company.
Mogel group is proud to offer a comprehensive suite of compact and cost-effective products to our partners, monitoring and maintenance operations with the utmost in quality.
Our factory are engaged in mechanical and plastic components manufacturing over 10 years with our goal to leverage on our synergetic capability to add value to our customer and grow the business together.
1. Well-equipped factories with Plastic injection molding and Punching,Stamping, CNC machining divisions;
2. Over 10 years' ODM/OEM experience in manufacturing and exporting;
3. Competitive shipping cost by sea or by air;
4. Professional supply chain management;
5. In-house fabrication to ensure good quality , ensured lead time;
6. Turnkey solutions to meet your market needs;
Manufacturing capability: Metal stamping, Punching, Precision machining, Plastic injection molding, Assembly, Mould fabrication etc. ;
7.Our factory are capable of supporting prototype, small, medium orders besides of orders with large quantity;
8.Certification: ISO 9001;
9.Material available: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, copper, titanium or based on your requirements;
10.Surface finishing available: Polishing, Anodizing, Hard anodizing, Galvanized, ENP, chrome plating, powder coating, chemical film and painting or custom surface;
11. Quality control: Internal inspection, Third party inspection or customers inspect by themselves;
12. OEM order: parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as 2D&3D drawings, custom design, sample.
Q1: How to have my components quoted ?
A1: Please contact us via TradeManager or Email and send us your drawings inclusive of 2D and 3D( .STEP or .IGES files) and detail requirements. We are pleased to sign NDA with you if you prefer. Then our engineering team will work on them and submit competitive quotation to you.
Q2: Can I have prototypes for testing before tooling ?
A2: Yes, our factory have team to support prototypes with machining process to fabricate them for your testing.
Q3: How to ship the samples and production order ?
A3: We will normally ship samples via DHL, UPS or FedEX via our cooperated forwarder or freight collect. For the shipping of production order, it will be by sea or by air.
Q4: How to ensure the quality of parts?
A4: Firstly, our team will inspect all incoming material. QC team will inspect parts while production and finished products, then submit Quality Inspection Report together with samples and production order.