The advantages of injection molding method are fast production speed, high efficiency, automation of operation, variety of colors, and shapes from simple to complex. The size can be from large to small, and the product size is accurate, the product is easy to update, and it can be formed into complex shapes. precision plastic injection is suitable for mass production and complex shapes. At a certain temperature, it is completely melted by screw stirring Plastic materials are injected into the mold cavity with high pressure, and then cooled and solidified to obtain molded products. This method is very suitable for mass production of plastic toys with complex shapes and is one of the important processing methods.
1. Cavities: single or as per your requirements cavity;
2. Treatment: S45C Pretreat>28Hrc, And Nitriding;
3.Mould Steel: Cavity, Core and slide: P20 ,2738,2136 available Moldbase :LKM available;
4. Standard:DEM ,HUSKY,available;
5. Design Software:UG,PRO-E,SOLIDWORKS,AUTOCAD;
6. Cold or Hot runner: according to your demand.
We develop custom-designed diy injection molding parts and use a variety of materials to meet the needs of different industries, and specialize in prototyping, tooling and ultimately from short-term to mass production.
High-quality molds start with good design concepts. Our company has a strong design team, with many experienced design engineers, with the ability to design multiple cavities, hot runners, and complex automatic unscrewing molds. Our engineers are very familiar with design drawings, and we can provide customized designs according to specific requirements.
Plastic toy material classification:
1. According to the molecular structure of synthetic resin, plastic raw materials are mainly divided into thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics: for thermoplastics, plastics that are still plastic after repeated heating, mainly PE/PP/PVC/PS/ABS/PMMA/POM/PC /PA and other commonly used raw materials. Thermosetting plastics mainly refer to plastics made of synthetic resins that are hardened by heating, such as phenolic plastics and amino plastics, which are not commonly used in toys.
2. According to the scope of application, there are mainly general plastics, such as PE/PP/PVC/PS, and engineering plastics such as ABS/POM/PC/PA. In addition, there are some special plastics, such as high temperature, high humidity and corrosion resistance, and other plastics modified for special purposes.
Advantages of our injection molded toys:
1. Competitiveness is only cost-effective
The physical factory, complete equipment, professional quality and super flat ex-factory price are our core competitiveness.
2. Make quality products
Professional management team and advanced production equipment are a strong guarantee for us to achieve high-quality plastic injection parts. We sincerely welcome on-site inspections.
3. Safe and practical toys
Using safe and non-toxic safe plastics, the products are provided with the inspection report of the national authority.
4. One-stop customer service: rest assured, worry-free and comfortable
We implement one-stop service from design, production, post-processing, to door-to-door delivery; sincerely cooperate with you to create a win-win situation.